Exciting news! ... I can finally share with all of you!

The Fairy in my siggy is one that I had shared with all of you in early December and had asked that y’all cheer her on when she was on eBay. Well, the bad news is that I listed her twice and she did not sell either time. The good news is the artist who sculpted her, Shawna Clymer, commented on my first listing (I included it on the listing hoping that it would help)… She said -

WOW!! She is sooo amazing! I LOVE what you’ve done with your Serenity Fairy…she’s beautiful and her outfit (my 2 fav colors) is GORGEOUS!! I hope she does very well for you​:heart::heart: I would love her for my own!~ HUGS!! Shawna

Well… within an hour of the end of the second listing, she wrote to me again. This time, she said -

She is SO sweet…she looks like a true fairy! LUV her hair, pretty blue eyes to match, her outfit, those wings & the colors,! I cannot believe there hasn’t been a war over her! I want her for myself to be honest, she’s truly precious! Wonderful wonderful job…I hope her mommy snags her up quick!:heart:HUGS!Shawna

So… when she did not sell, I told her that it was clear that she liked my fairy and suggested that she make me an offer! Well, we emailed back and forth a couple of times and Serenity got packed up and sent on her way to her new Mommy! She arrived yesterday and Shawna sent me this photo of her with all of her new fairy friends.

[attachment=0]'s.jpg[/attachment]

It was a bit sad packing her up and getting her ready to ship - she was my first to leave the nest. I have a really hard time letting go of my babies but with this baby, I felt a little like a foster Mom sending a baby back to her original Mom – kind of exciting, actually!

Can you believe it? It’s hard to believe that I could not win a Baby Of The Month contest or a Fairy class contest with her but her original creator was so in love with her that she had to have her! I was so excited that I could hardly stand it. I wanted to shout it from the roof tops but at the same time, I did not want to invade Shawna’s privacy so I had to contain myself… but it was so hard! I emailed her and asked her permission to share my news and she told me that I could - yippee!

Isn’t this exciting?!?!

That is so exciting for you!! I was surprised she did not sell the first time on ebay. You just never know. Anyway she looks so at home with all of her new Fairy Family…Great Job on her:)

Congratulations!! She is Beautiful!!! I know Shawna just loves her!!!

carmen it shows that Shawna has excellent tastes in her reborns!
She is stunningly done! I was surprised she didn’t win the contest either…but?..loll She was just waiting to win the BIG prize and go home to her “birth” mommy!
How in the world have you kept your secret? I would have had to take out an ad and pull it behind an airplane!
hugs and congrats
joy

— Begin quote from “joy”

carmen it shows that Shawna has excellent tastes in her reborns!
She is stunningly done! I was surprised she didn’t win the contest either…but?..loll She was just waiting to win the BIG prize and go home to her “birth” mommy!
How in the world have you kept your secret? I would have had to take out an ad and pull it behind an airplane!
hugs and congrats
joy

— End quote

Oh, Joy! Thank you for making me laugh… It has been really hard keeping it in. But at the same time, I did not want to offend Shawna by sharing if she preferred that I not tell. I would have honored her wishes but let me tell you - it would have been really hard!

Thank you all for the kind comments! I am truly overjoyed knowing that my baby now lives with her - what an emotional boost is it for me!

Carmen M.

Wow Carmen, SERIOUSLY that is amazing. The sculptor bought you reborn!! That’s great! I’m so happy for you!!

Fantastic - what a great compliment to YOU. Congratulations.

Judy

Carmen, I’m so pleased for you! You must have been ready to BURST with the news! Though it’s ironic your baby is with her “real” Mommy, can you imagine how happy she must have been to see HER baby exactly the way she would want her to be? Unbelievable intuition you’ve got there! Congratulations…I don’t think anyone could top this achievement! Rhonda

Congratulations, Carmen. I think you have achieved the greatest recognition that any reborner could receive—to have the original sculptor want your reborn. You deserve it!!

WOW That would be the ultimate compliment. Congrats. She is beautiful.

Carmen Thats so amazingly wonderful !!! And sooo well desirved -I think some Judges my have egg on their faces now !!!

Oh my goodness! I am overwhelmed by all of your sweet compliments - thank you! It means so much to me.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Carmen M.

Thanks everybody! I am definitely beyond thrilled!