Evon's Ultimate Newborn Skin and Hair Tutorial

Has anyone purchased this and gone through it yet? Is it good?

4 Likes

Following! I’d love to learn How to paint hair!

1 Like

Following

1 Like

I haven’t used the book, but for $20 for the download version I would try it. If I were that advanced already that is.

2 Likes

Following

1 Like

Has anyone tried it yet?

1 Like

I did buy it.

I think it is awesome. By the time I got it I had mostly learned most of what it had to offer but it is really great for someone who has a a baby or two under their belt and is ready to try some painted hair and get a little more depth in skin tone.

I love her tutorial! She is amazing. If you get a chance to take her class it is so awesome to watch her teach and she is so much fun!

2 Likes

Taking her class is a dream of mine.

1 Like

I did buy it !! Very helpful … this is the second head I painted hair on … still learning
Love the brushes that came with it
I wish I had the pictures who’re I painted more
I think I did too much
I do have a video but I cannot upload it here

3 Likes

That is great for a second head, I think. It looks so much more professional. You mentioned brushes – if a person purchases the download version, does she explain which brushes they would need to purchase?

I bought the bag for $35 at rose doll show … it came with a bag , book and brushes .

Hope it is okay to share the brushes …
This is the one I used for hair
I only used a different one for the eyebrows ( a brush I alread had here )

1 Like

Oh, I understand now. You were able to purchase the in person. I have so many brushes for the tiny detail work, I have never used most of them yet. I am keeping them for use later on when I need them. I do think some of them resemble those in the pics. At any rate, thanks for sharing. I really do appreciate it. I realized when I was looking again at the web site that has the tutorial that she is using GHSP. I use air dry, and I am wondering if I can use the tutorial with the air dry. I know that a lot of times you can use the tutorials, just transfer the steps to the air dry way. Hope that makes sense. :slight_smile: LOLOL