Evon Nather's newest on eBay

Take a look at this one… I think it needs a bath… so cute… there are others pictured at the end of the auction photos… She is really good…
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200778633591?ss … 677wt_1344

That’s just incredible!!

Beautiful baby but I just don’t get why people pose them with a man holding them…

he is so adorable.

Oh how i love Jamie and Samie!

Another Wow experience! Oh, to be able to paint like that!!! What I’d give! Wonder who the guy is…would have liked to see “Mommy,” but at least it was different!

Looks fresh out of the oven! I think the belly plate is too big, he looks really bloated.

I love Marita Winters sculpts. I have a kissable kit to reborn - I wish she did more open-eyed kits. On this one, I really don’t like the dry skin/vernix white paint. As for the man posing with the baby, I think it is a nice touch to have daddy holding the baby. Of course, that could be because I like watching my son with his new baby!

I thought that was lotion or something all over the doll to give the illusion of vernix. I didn’t think it was really actually permanently on her.

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

I thought that was lotion or something all over the doll to give the illusion of vernix. I didn’t think it was really actually permanently on her.

— End quote

According the the description it is “on” the baby… That’s why I said I thought she needed a bath…

If that is permanent I wouldn’t like that either. Ugh!