Etsy....i did it!

This item is unavailable - Etsy … -by-karens
Listed my sweet Hannah on Etsy, thanks to encouragement I received here about my other babies! We’ll see what happens!

Hugs,

Karen

$149.00 seems like too much of a bargain…

It does? Thanks! I wanted to see if I’d get any takers. It’s already been 10 minutes and nothing yet…think I’m impatient?

— Begin quote from “Karen in NE”

It does? Thanks! I wanted to see if I’d get any takers. It’s already been 10 minutes and nothing yet…think I’m impatient?

— End quote

Without a doubt!!!

I bet she goes within the week for sure

Marlen, I will have to go and look for your message; this Etsy stuff is new to me, too. I bought something there once so I already had an account but I’ll go see if I can find your message. Thank you!

YAY!!! Congratulations !! I’m glad you did it. Now poke around Etsy alot and add people to your circle, then everyone who is in their circles will get exposure to your shop.
Best O’ Luck !!

Thanks, Marcy…I wondered what the circle thing was.

Marlen, I found your message…thanks so much!

Hugs,

Karen

Good for you, Karen! Way to go! Good luck, keep us up-to-date please!

Thanks, Cathy ~ I will find some favorites as soon as I can! Good to know!

Thank you, Rhonda…I will keep you posted…maybe I’ll get lucky.

Hugs,

Karen

I am so glad you did that!

Okay, I’m going to bed. I’ve circled as many as I could ~ if you are there and want me to be in your circle or whatever you need me to do, please let me know. Still not sure how the circles work, but I’m trying! Lots to look at over there and so much info! WOW!!!

Oh I am so glad you are giving Etsy a shot…I think your Hannah is adorable and her mom will find her!!!

That’s so sweet of you, Cindy, thank you!

Congratulations Karen on trying Etsy. I have bought a lot of stuff on there but have not put a baby on there yet. Keep us updated as to how your auction goes. Good Luck

I sold my Sydney on Etsy this weekend.
She is the 2nd reborn I sold on there and I have gotten 2 customs through there.
Babies don’t sell as high as on Ebay but if you have some nice babies made from lower priced kits you can sell in the $250-$299 range that is what I have sold there. When contacted about customs I explain that I charge more for customs and so far have gotten 2.

Congrats, Angie, that’s wonderful! Any sale is a good sale these days.

— Begin quote from “dmatthews”

Congratulations Karen on trying Etsy. I have bought a lot of stuff on there but have not put a baby on there yet. Keep us updated as to how your auction goes. Good Luck

— End quote

Thanks, Dianna! Nothing to report yet; we’ll see what happens.