Etsy Auction

Just wondering if anyone here, has had any luck selling there reborns there? I just listed a Sam by Marisa May. I had her on e-bay twice. All i received from there were alot of watchers and a few nice compliments. I noticed a few have been listed for months. So that’s why i’m wondering. That would probably aggravate me. This is the first time i haven’t sold on e-bay. Any thoughts, i’d love to here from you. Thanks DEE

Hi!

I have not had any luck with Etsy…I had one posted during the summer & have one posted now, I believe it’s been on there about a week. I have had 22 lookers & one person hearted the auction. But no sell so far.

I have a friend who sold one of her first reborns on Etsy the first day it was listed. She got the asking price of $250.

I just think it’s slow all over because of the economy.

Good Luck!

Luv…Marlene

Hi, I’m not real familiar with etsy. The first I’ve heard of it is here on this forum. I visited their site but found it a little complicated. Maybe someone can answer a couple of questions for me. First of all, do they charge listing fees and a percentage of the sale like ebay does? Also, does etsy have the capability of posting a template? I’ve seen reborns listed but just with pictures, no templates.
I’m just wondering if anyone has used etsy with their templates.
Thanks,
Victoria