Ethnic Shyann on eBay

She’s BEAUTIFUL! I love that you used different hands on her, too. Your pictures are wonderful!

Nice job. BOL with her auction

Fabulous. I am a big fan of yours, you have a true talent here

Beautifully done!

Handy Denise, kathrynpgadomski, MysteryFaery, Karen in NE, Thank you so very much.

What a sweetie!!! All the best with your listing. :0)

Beautiful Shyann, love her skin tone, BOL on her auction.

OH MY GOODNESS! She is just beautiful! I hope she bids up nice and high for you! She’s definitely worth it! Nice job!!

luv2Lrn, lamafer1101, huskergal, You ladies are so great. Thank you

Absolutely gorgeous baby! Love her coloring! Hope it goes well for selling her!

Stunning!!! I am in love with her!!! All of your babies are to die for!!! Best of luck on all of your auctions!!!

djjessie228, becky61779, I’m thrilled you like her…

You did a fantastic job on rooting and the eyebrows.

She is perfect Joe!!! Everything about her works so well together and if you don’t mind my asking what eyes did you use? They are so dark…I love them!

Desma, CindyM Thank you… Cindy I bought those eyes here

http://www.shopartistique.com/index.cfm?Action=ViewCategory&Category=5

and I think the color was DD-10 One of our darkest browns

I hope this helps.

I love your babies RJBour and yes I’m partial since I own one! Lol You did a great job on Shyann! I love the shading on her hands and feet! She looks just like a real AA baby! Your work keeps getting better and you are an inspiration to beginners like me! BOL!!

— Begin quote from “CMichelle”

I love your babies RJBour and yes I’m partial since I own one! Lol You did a great job on Shyann! I love the shading on her hands and feet! She looks just like a real AA baby! Your work keeps getting better and you are an inspiration to beginners like me! BOL!!

— End quote

Thank you! It means so much to me to have you say this …

Once again, absolutely beautiful!

Beautiful baby! Best wishes on finding her a Forever Mommy! (she should have no trouble at all!)