Estella by Cassie Brace

Just pre-order this cutie as soon as it was open. She’s limited to 500 so I didn’t want to take a chance :grin:

11 Likes

Yay I got her too! So cute!

4 Likes

I adore her. She’s an awake Peaches! I was so happy to nab her; I had a nightmare I got NONE so I was really anxious about it :joy:

7 Likes

She is adorable!

1 Like

I got one too!

1 Like

I think this baby’s eyes are awesome but I wasn’t so excited about the mouth for some reason. I chose not to get her.

1 Like

I ordered her through TruBorn…

1 Like

Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

1 Like

Nope. Cassie posted yesterday that she’s leaving the factory. So we should get her soon. :grin:

4 Likes

I can’t waaaaait :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I wasn’t thrilled when I first saw her but now I’m excited to get her! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I only ordered her because of the small LE size and figure if she is sought after she will be good to paint and sell or good to trade. I have Jezebel and Maui on order too…

5 Likes

I think she is adorable and cant wait to get her :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same, a Cassie Brace LE of 500 should be a good investment.

5 Likes

I wasn’t thrilled either so I didn’t even order her. The low edition is the only thing that was making me want her. I talked myself out of it.

3 Likes

Just got her ! Most beautiful package I have ever received from a MacPherson order :grin:

Vinyl is dark and stiff but I will deal with it. Cassie Brace even include a purchase log sheet with it, witch is great for collectors who would want to buy on second/third market. Also a personalized birth certificate, a little bunny and a nice bag.

10 Likes

Best Packaging I’ve seen so far… but I’m also on the fence because of her mouth :thinking:

7 Likes

I was gonna make a thread, but I think I’ll just post it here. I’ve seen some discourse saying she’s basically an Elyse copy, but I really don’t think so. They have a similar expression, but to me they don’t look like twins (even without the size difference). If anything Estella resembles peaches, in my opinion.

Regardless, she’s one of my favorite kits released recently and is definitely a keeper

9 Likes

Not the same at all to me either. Estella has much better arms. I love Elyse more. Of course mine is on a BB Cuddle Body,

2 Likes

She’s cute, and the bag is lovely. But I’m waiting for her upcoming Otillie. Love her face.

2 Likes