Ephram so far

This is my second attempt at an ethnic/biracial skin tone, the last was over a year ago and I feel I’ve learnt a lot since then.

I’m going to add a red/ purple layer to tone down the yellow a touch, and have a bit more work to do on him in general. But do you all think I’m going in the right direction with him?

16 Likes

I think you’re definitely on the ball so far!

1 Like

I think he looks beautiful!!

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I’ve added the layers I wanted to and he now has eyebrows. I think I’m happy to start his hair now, do you agree or does he need something more? Lighting here is pretty poor today so he’s probably a little lighter in tone then this photo.

8 Likes

I’m not an expert by any means but maybe he needs some deep purple on his lips and cheeks? Lightly?

1 Like

That is a gorgeous baby!!! Wow!

1 Like

I have added purple to his lips earlier today, I think I’ll wait for better light before I add anymore just in case he ends up looking like he’s wearing purple lipstick :joy: thank you though I’ll definitely bear it in mind if they still don’t look right.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Beautiful skin tone! I’m trying my 1st biracial and it is not easy! You’re achieving suck a smooth creamy cocoa- I love it!

1 Like

He’s beautiful

1 Like