Enter drawing for give a way drawing

I would love to win a baby for my granddaughter. The dolls are beautiful

1 Like

From the first time I made my first purchase with bountiful baby I have been overwhelmed by their pricing, supplies and customer help. I was new to this art almost three years ago and I must say it has been a learning experience for me. My granddaughter wanted a doll and I was quite determined to be able to do this for her. With the help and support of your staff, I not only learned the craft but have made a lot of little girls happy throughout the years. Thanks to Bountiful Baby I am able to get my supplies and offer a wonderful product to so many girls like my granddaughter, who still loves her dolls even at 15. This is truly why I continue to this day purchasing all my supplies through Bountiful Baby. Thanks again and God Bless.

@rose you are posting and reading, so your password must be OK. You posted for the drawing in the correct thread. @ranger1952 and @okbedlam16 did not post in the correct thread so they are not entered in the drawing for the kits. You also need to go to the BB gallery and request email notification for each of the kits being given away in order to be included in the drawing on this forum.

i want a baby