End of the road for Jeffery

Jeffery and I have been through every reborning experience together. He was my practice baby until there was nothing left I could do. Until now… I sold his head. Lol I was never found of the head sculpt. Kaylee by secrist. So, I dismantled his body and decieded to sell his head on eBay. I have a bidder. :smiley: it’s bitter sweet. We have had a long hard road, Jeffery and I. :heart:️ I’ll let you all know how this journey ends.

14 Likes

Waving bye bye Jeffery ! :cry:

2 Likes

Poor Jeffrey! Maybe his new mama will love him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bye Jeffery :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: what about a picture.

1 Like

Bye, Jeffery. You were a good teacher.

My Jeffery!

6 Likes

New trend folks recycled babies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Just heads😍

1 Like

ok recycled baby heads :scream: bet that’s a head turner lmao

2 Likes

2 Likes

He looks tired lol

2 Likes

He is. I was saving him for an ugly baby challenge. Lol

1 Like

U crack me up lmao

I think he is cute he would not when ugly baby contest.

2 Likes

haha TOO FUNNY!

1 Like

Aw, poor Jeffery. :grin: Hope he finds somebody who loves him!

I think so too!!! He needs a home that loves him!

2 Likes

OMG Nikki…You made me laugh, but at the same time sad. Poor Jeffery…made me so think of what I did yesterday. Years ago my father-in-law who is 83 years old now, made a 6’ cowboy, sort of like a scarecrow, out of lumber and wire mesh. He dressed him in jeans, an old shirt and boots. On his belt he made little leather holsters and wooden six shooters. This cowboy stood in the yard for many years and when he went into disrepair, he was delegated to the side of the garage…fast forward many years to yesterday when I discovered his headless, shirtless body still hanging out in that very same spot. Needless to say, I put poor old Bart, as I always called him, out of his misery. The only things that had survived all this time were his boots and the wooden guns still hanging on a thread-bare belt. Now I can only think of Jeffery’s body without his head. At least you know where it is going. Poor Bart’s head has yet to be found LOL

4 Likes

Lolololol Mimi!!! Who would steal Bart’s head???

1 Like

Squirrels, chipmunks, mice?
Thought you’d like to see a picture…that’s my father-in-law with Bart.

1 Like