Emotion impulse buyer! lol

Who else is an emotional impulsive buyer. I am lol. Sad day, buy a doll. Mad day, buy a doll. LOLOL

17 Likes

What about happy day? Buy 2 dolls?! :joy:
I don’t do it yet since initial spendings for this new hobby are overwhelming, but I totally see myself doing it in a future :joy:

8 Likes

Happy day, more like one doll mad day 2! I just bought 2 kits almost 3 because I am nervous, lol!

5 Likes

Yes I am the same. I am depressed or bored or looking for some excitement, here I come a looking on reborns.com. I seen some cute ones! I love speaking to artists and imagine holding the dolls and such.

2 Likes

LOLOLOL! You guys are funny! I do the same thing (at least as far as looking). Who says we need a reason, anyway? lol

2 Likes

I wish :confused:

1 Like

Lately I just want to buy kitchen stuff! Next is an insta pot! Then an air fryer!

5 Likes

You need the Ninja Foodi. It’s a pressure cooker and an air fryer in one.

2 Likes

Instapot is awesome. Just got one for my husband for the holidays.

2 Likes

I love my instant pot. Sadly, my kitchen is small, so no room for an air dryer. :grin:

2 Likes

I heard the air fryer was great! I purchase Nadia pair of shoes, a device that is just an overpriced stool to practice crawling (lol, they thought I gave up on that but I want her to use her hands better), and 2 doll kits later, lol.

2 Likes

I’ll look up the ninja foodie!!! I love my ninja food processor!
I also want a CRICUT machine!

I LOVE my air fryer! Get the larger of the sizes, you’ll use it!

1 Like