Emmy's little brother, Joseph

Hey Everyone!

I just had to share this adorable photo that I forgot I had. This is Emmy and Joseph together, both of which have Realborns of them around this age (Joseph was a newborn, Emmy 18 months old).

I feel so very lucky to have Realborns of my babies! Joseph’s Awake Realborn is being released very soon, so keep your eye out for him. :wink: Emmy will be available in just a few short weeks now, yay!

Sincerely,

Jessica

30 Likes

They are so beautiful!!

1 Like

AWE! SO cute! I didn’t know Emmy was yours also, Jessica. How neat

2 Likes

It seems you are double blessed two such adorable babies and realborns of both thanks for sharing this beautiful picture.

1 Like

You have beautiful children!

1 Like

They are both beautiful Angels .

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone, I feel very blessed for sure! My Emmy is just as excited for her Realborn as I am. Emmy is her full name, btw. I get a lot of people asking me if it is a nickname for something else, but it isn’t. I actually got the inspiration for her name from seeing her name on one of our customer’s orders. I knew I wanted an “E” name for the baby girl I was expecting, but I didn’t know which name. One day I was checking an order for a customer with the name “Emmy”. When I saw the name, I thought, “THAT’S IT!”. So that means Emmy was named after one of you. :wink:

Sincerely,

Jessica

7 Likes

Gorgeous babes! :heart_eyes: I’m anxiously awaiting Emmy to become available! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I am looking forward to Emmy’s release! A set of brother and sister would be so much fun to do.

2 Likes

I see he is released now! :heart: (Joseph awake)

2 Likes

Something tells me I will be buying some blond mohair soon. They are such beautiful blondies.

2 Likes

So beautiful and sweet

1 Like

Beautiful babies :two_hearts: Now, you just need a Realborn replica of this photo :blush: How neat!