Emmy came today

Holy cow, I knew she was big… But not this big!!! Her head is adult size lol.
I am terrified of the amount of rooting that head is going to take… But I have yet to see a wig on a doll that looks natural!
Has anyone had luck with finding wigs that are realistic?!

10 Likes

You scaring me, with the size of her head. Lol :joy: I planned on rooting her head. Mine was left at leasing office, I was at work.

2 Likes

I saw one on YouTube Miracle Reborns, and some of these heads are huge. Are they realistic?

I rooted my Liam and his head was bigger than
Emmy. I got her today also and it isn’t that big if you have done toddlers before and the ears are perfect to pierce,she;s a cutie .:footprints::baby:

4 Likes

This is my first toddler. She’s in my car, I haven’t opened the box yet. I wonder can I start rooting her before I even paint her. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Did you order the seconds kit? Did you notice any flaws. Hoping to order today

2 Likes

My 2nds Emmy arrived today. I don’t see any flaws at all.

3 Likes

Do you ladies find Emmys face to be mature looking? Do like her limbs, though. I have mixed feelings about this kit.

3 Likes

She is sitting in my closet, I’ll get to her one day. Can’t wait to see all of yours!

2 Likes

That’s why I didn’t order @ChrissiesCuties she didn’t look right but I can’t wait to see what everyone does with her

1 Like

I just looked at my kit. Holy cow. She bigger than what I expected. That head tho!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Sorry for not replying, I was rushed to the hospital shortly after I posted this!!!
She is my first toddler, so I’m sure thats why she seem so enormous!!!
Her face does look much too mature for her age/size. My husband was looking at her and told me she reminds him more of our 6 year old than a 18 month old.
I am really just hoping once she is started I will fall more in love and also be able to make her look younger.
I did order 2 seconds kits and havent found even minor flaws so everyone should be ok with ordering.