Elsie :(

I got my seconds Elsie kit in the mail today and I’ve really been looking forward to her. But right away, I noticed one leg was longer than the other. No biggie, I figured with it attached to a body maybe no one would notice. But if I was keeping her, then it would bug me. So what, I can switch the legs if I want to. Then I got to the arms and it is even worse. I love the detail but they just don’t match in length at all…to the point I don’t know if I’d feel right selling it like that. Maybe I’m too picky but let me know. Here is a quick photo of her arms.

I got mine today and just checked mine no problem with legs but alittle bit with arms

hum jessie that looks like a lot of difference.

On the legs, it’s from the knee to the ankle. On the arms, from the elbow to the wrist. The legs photographed best when I put them next to each others the wrong way to show the difference in length. Because one foot curls up, I think that I can stand the length difference but it is still there.

When they are together the right way, the legs are okay, not as noticeable but still a little off. The only thing that might save the arms is having a body between them I’m hoping it works because she is an adorable baby.

I bet a lot of sculpts don’t have perfectly even limbs.

They look uneven in the prototype pictures. Perhaps it is on purpose.

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/elsie/elsie5.jpg

I can’t tell by the photos but is one leg or arm bent a little more than the other? Sometimes that will make a limb appear shorter.
Mary

I’ll learn to live with it. It isn’t just the length but just the size. She has too adorable of a face to pass up the kit!

— Begin quote from “babymamma”

I can’t tell by the photos but is one leg or arm bent a little more than the other? Sometimes that will make a limb appear shorter.
Mary

— End quote

That’s what I thought. I noticed that on another kit with one leg bent more, it appears shorter.