Elsie...boy or girl?

All my kids say boy but I thought I’d get some opinions here. He/she still needs eyes glued and eyebrows and eyelashes.

11 Likes

Either. Try dressing her in boy and girl outfits and see what you think.

2 Likes

I really think either! But I’m leaning towards girl!

2 Likes

Boy

1 Like

sit a bow on her head and see what that does for her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes I think a baby looks like boy until I put a bow on. Then I may or may not change my mind :joy:

1 Like

He looks just like my grand child, so definitely a beautiful boy!

1 Like

Boy in first picture. Side profile could be either.

1 Like

4 Likes

First pics I saw a boy, last pic I see a girl for sure. So I’m on the either team. That being said, maybe its because I see her in a girl fit, that I’m leaning more towards girl. It’s working for her.

1 Like

Ok. I have to wait for her glue to dry before I assemble her and then I will try on a boy outfit. But I’m really leaning toward girl now. :gift_heart:
(Sorry about the crappy cell flash photos)

7 Likes

Boy!!! And I love his hair!!!

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s the Russian mohair in tobacco. I love it!

1 Like

All my babies seem like boys. Yours seems boy to me. But I can see why some say girl.

1 Like

I do too! You did a great job rooting!!! This is my favorite Elysie I have ever seen!! :heart::kiss:

1 Like

Awe, thank you!! I felt the need to make a redhead because I have one. Lol!

1 Like

Wear do you buy the hair, I have a redhead too and want to use it on one of my kits. By the way I say girl and you did a great job

Thank you! I bought it on Etsy.

1 Like

This is definitely a baby that could do either or. The boy clothes definitely make me see boy now. Since I get a bit of a Reba (:heart:) vibe tho, I’m gonna go girl

3 Likes