Elliot Fagan now bigger

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMN-Reborn-Prototype-NEW-Elliot-Michelle-Fagan-now-6-month-size-baby-doll-girl-/291526093154?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

I guess this means Easton and Grant will be this size (22.5") as well? So glad I got my Eastons a while back. The tiny size was a part of what made them appeal to me.

1 Like

I am not liking the larger size at all!!! They have made the eyes larger which is making it look more dolly looking.

2 Likes

My daughter was 22.5 when she was born weighing 9lbs. 1oz

1 Like

OH NO!!! :confused: I’ve been waiting on Easton FOREVER and if this is the size he’ll be now, I won’t be ordering. BOOOOOOO…I loved him the size he was. Darn. WHY do they have to mess with sculpts? I don’t like the new Cozy, either, or the new Gabriel…waaaaaaa, waaaaaaa, waaaaaaa!!! Guess I’ll just keep reborning Precious Gift forever. They’d better NOT mess with that one! :imp:

8 Likes

AW MAN!!! This new kit is cute and I love the crease detail, but it is NOT Elliot. I loved tiny Elliot and have been waiting so long for him to come back. What a disappointment. I’m bummed out!!!

3 Likes

Did anybody like him?

I posted this on another thread. I really hate these new kits…this has happened every time BB has altered a kit and I wish they would just leave them alone. :confused: Sculptors know best, am I right? :wink:

2 Likes

I’m for the saying ‘If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’. Especially if you can no longer get the original version.

5 Likes

Bigger kits are a huge turnoff for those that root. Plus, it seems that more collectors prefer the smaller sizes because of space issues.
I think BMN did a great job on the painting and rooting. However, those eyes are totally wrong for that size socket. Those brand of glass eyes tend to have a smaller iris. That kit needs eyes with a larger iris to soften the look, such as Adrie’s flatbacks or the full rounds with larger irises.

3 Likes

Oh darn…I don’t like it this size…I have been waiting for Grant and Easton to come out again, now I don’t think so…Why do they keep doing this?

1 Like

It wouldn’t be as bad if the original size was still available…will it? @EmilyBB?

I agree, I really liked the original size and doll. Looks totally different now.

1 Like

I hope this doesn’t become a trend. I like small babies (16-18")

2 Likes

Bummer. I was planning to order him,for my youngest’s Christmas baby bit not that big or those eyes. Search continues.

1 Like