Educated opinion

What does everyone think about this one. Comes with belly plate but cloth body. How much is good price???Size: 17 "
Head Circ: 13 "
Vinyl Arms: 3/4
Vinyl Legs: full
Cloth Body
Belly Plate: Included
Weight: 3.5lbs
Painted hair
Rooted eyelashes

1 Like

Picking up in person fyi this time!

$275-$300???

They are asking $350.00

1 Like

Go on reborns.com and do a search for Twin A and Twin B. You will see min and max what they are selling for.

3 Likes

I personally think that’s a great price. The kit itself is 75-80 alone. Then add body, weighting, time it took to paint, skill set. It looks well done!

1 Like

I think 350 is fair, when considering this is an expensive kit with a tummy plate included. 350 is a good middle range price!

1 Like

I agree with looking on reborns. com at the same kit to get a feel for what people are pricing at.
Is it pre-owned or is it the artist you are meeting?

https://www.reborns.com/index.cgi?find=twin+b&sub=Search

2 Likes

Preowned she has alot of dolls though this is the one my daughter likes. Its suppose to be in great condition I will see in person tomorrow.

1 Like

I think the price is a little high personally. But maybe seeing it in person you will fall in love.

1 Like

I say it is high too if pre-owned. They just don’t hold their value when they are preloved unless they are a prototype.

1 Like

I didn’t account for it being pre-owned. From the artist that would be a good deal.

1 Like

How much would be a good deal for pre owned?

I would say 250 max. Look on reborns.com , there are many babies in this price range that are more impressive… Imo.

2 Likes

Or what’s a fair price?

Pre-owned doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not in new condition if it’s only been displayed. I think she’s worth $300-$350. It will be easier to tell when you see her in person.

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful baby and I think the price is fair, pre owned or not. You can try to negotiate at 300$.

1 Like

Pay close attention to the fingers and toes, the end of the nose, and the glossing on the lips and inside the mouth. Also look for any thin or bald patches with the hair. If his clothes were changed often then it could show some rubbing in these areas. If the baby is in mint condition, then $300 to $350 is a fair price.

Be aware that even though she is selling the doll, reborns do have an emotional weight attached to them that may make her turn your offer down if it is too low and decide not to sell him. One thing that instantly turns me off about a customer is when they ask, “how cheap can you go?” I’m not implying that you’re trying to skimp out, just letting you know an artist’s point of view when met with people who are bargain shopping for reborns. Hope it works out for you!

4 Likes

It could still be a good price, even pre-owned. For example, if she originally paid $500/$600 and now is reselling for $350, that is fair. Also, if she haven’t handled him much and just displayed and maybe paid $400 and now dropped the price to $350, I would still say that fair. But, ultimately it just depends on how much you want this reborn and connect with it and what you feel is fair.

2 Likes