Eden question (another question)

Haven’t done a baby with a paci in a while and Eden is my next sculpt. Wondering if anyone can make a reccomendation as to what typ of paci fits her face better? If it’s the kind like the mam brand, with now little handle or if the kind with with a little handle would be better. I know a lot of times it don’t matter, but sometimes it does, and thought I’d see if anyone had any input, thanks

–anyone know what size she wears once completed?

— Begin quote from “almawisecup”

Haven’t done a baby with a paci in a while and Eden is my next sculpt. Wondering if anyone can make a reccomendation as to what typ of paci fits her face better? If it’s the kind like the mam brand, with now little handle or if the kind with with a little handle would be better. I know a lot of times it don’t matter, but sometimes it does, and thought I’d see if anyone had any input, thanks

— End quote

I keep both kinds on hand and actually have another one that is all on piece… I just try them up against the face and then decide what works out best… I don’t have an Eden, so I can help you with the specific sculpt…