EDEN By Marissa May

I read someplace that the Eden by Marissa May are too big for her, and the artist changed and the new ones placed very nice.
Do you know each limbs would go nice and harmonious to this kit?
Thank you
Lucia

— Begin quote from “Lucia”

I read someplace that the Eden by Marissa May are too big for her, and the artist changed and the new ones placed very nice.
Thank you
Lucia

— End quote

Could you clarify, please? Are the limbs too big for the body? I just ordered the kit with the recommended limbs and am a little nervous now…

OK. I remember reading some place that Eden original limbs are too big for her head. The artist changed the limbs and added a photo. I don’t remember where I saw it.
I am trying to know better because I have a custom order to Eden kit.
I was looking her photos in BB gallery and looks like that the limbs and the head are harmonious.
As you already order the kit, I would appreciate if you let me know if the head and the limbs are harmonious.
I hope they are .

Lucia

These are the limbs that came with her.Do you know if they are correct?

Don’t panic - sometimes the artist chooses limbs from a different sculpt for PERSONAL preference. An example might be Shyann – I personally thought she looked better with sturdier, more chunky arms like the ones on Aubrey…her own look fine too, but I personally think they look small for her head. Pia has done many Shyann’s and used Aubrey’s limbs - it is just a different look. The same will be true for Eden. The fact is that Eden has a big forehead in my opinion (too much forehead for my liking) - so while her own sculptor created limbs for her that she liked, a reborn artist may have decided to switch them out to a different look. Your Eden will be fine with the limbs she came with…don’t worry.

I also hate Chrissy’s limbs (by Pat Moulton). But, I’ve seen her done with Eden’s limbs and they look fine.

So, sometimes people make mix & match babies, for uniqueness, or because they work. It all comes down to preference!

Thank you
Lucia

— End quote

Lucia, I think you may have seen Martina’s posting some time ago when she showed her ebay listing for Eden with Brea/Bailey limbs… here it is below:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170904255480?ss … 1555.l2649

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Thank you
Lucia

— End quote

Lucia, I think you may have seen Martina’s posting some time ago when she showed her ebay listing for Eden with Brea/Bailey limbs… here it is below:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170904255480?ss … 1555.l2649

— End quote

OW!! That is the one!! Thank you very much Ginny . Yap!!

— Begin quote from “cmae82”

— End quote

CMAE82, I really don’t think that Eden original limbs will not be good for the head, for the pictures I can see, but, I may prefer the Brea/Bailey limbas . And seeing this now, as Ginny says, it may be just a preference .

Thank you all girls!! I really appreciated
Lucia

— Begin quote from “cmae82”

— End quote

Those are the limbs pictures in the BB Gallery so it looks like you got what you were uploaded to get.http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/eden/eden.html

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Don’t panic - sometimes the artist chooses limbs from a different sculpt for PERSONAL preference. An example might be Shyann – I personally thought she looked better with sturdier, more chunky arms like the ones on Aubrey…her own look fine too, but I personally think they look small for her head. Pia has done many Shyann’s and used Aubrey’s limbs - it is just a different look. The same will be true for Eden. The fact is that Eden has a big forehead in my opinion (too much forehead for my liking) - so while her own sculptor created limbs for her that she liked, a reborn artist may have decided to switch them out to a different look. Your Eden will be fine with the limbs she came with…don’t worry.

I also hate Chrissy’s limbs (by Pat Moulton). But, I’ve seen her done with Eden’s limbs and they look fine.

So, sometimes people make mix & match babies, for uniqueness, or because they work. It all comes down to preference!

— End quote

THANK YOU! I am still very new at this and I guess I didn’t realize that you could mix and match. I am going to have even more fun now!