Ebay prototype

What do you think of this prototype? I think it is just the cutest thing!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-Sweet-Sa … 20bc85cc65

Oh yeah - that is one cute baby - very realistic. That sculpt may have to go on my wish list.

Judy

awwww very cute! want!!
does anyone know if the kit will come with teeth? I know alot of artist add them and that always bums be out

How cute is that! I love her.

So adorable! I love this one!

The teeth are sculpted in the mouth. I have added teeth using clay that you bake. It’s pretty easy. You can also buy teeth. People make a slit in the mouth and add glue and insert the teeth.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

The teeth are sculpted in the mouth. I have added teeth using clay that you bake. It’s pretty easy. You can also buy teeth. People make a slit in the mouth and add glue and insert the teeth.

— End quote

Oh cool, and you glue the clay teeth on?

So like this kit is toothless? well then i dont want it…

The teeth are part of the sculpt. When I did the teeth for my quad, I added the clay where I wanted it and the sculpted the teeth. I blended the edges with the vinyl and baked a few times. It adheres to the vinyl. I put glue, though, on the backside for security. I was just looking at a tutorial for elf eats and she used liquid sculpey to attach the clay. I found some at Joann’s.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

The teeth are part of the sculpt. When I did the teeth for my quad, I added the clay where I wanted it and the sculpted the teeth. I blended the edges with the vinyl and baked a few times. It adheres to the vinyl. I put glue, though, on the backside for security. I was just looking at a tutorial for elf eats and she used liquid sculpey to attach the clay. I found some at Joann’s.

— End quote

Oh wow sounds great! knowing me id go overboard and give the baby a full set of choppers

Oh my gosh i’m in love. I love that face with those bottom teeth. The hair is beautiful, perfect for that little face.

I want this baby! I can’t stop smiling when I look at her!
What a cutie! and the workmanship on her painting and hair is stunning.

joy

I have it on my watch list and keep going back to it. What’s funny is that the listing on eBay for the kit didn’t cause me to get excited. It was hard to believe it was the same. It is also a limited edition.