Easter Swap partners ~ can we talk?

Just wondered if it’s okay to talk to the person we’re making a baby for, like to ask if they want magnets in their heads or not, stuff like that? Don’t want to break any rules!

4 Likes

I asked my partner and my partner asked me. I am in a group of 3.

3 Likes

Okay, thanks! I’m in a group of 3, too.

2 Likes

Can we name our partner openly? Since it isn’t a secret to us, I’m thinking that will be ok? @izzy?

1 Like

There are 3 groups of 3; 3 different skill levels for them all. Yes, you can talk to your partner about little stuff like magnets, eyelashes, eyebrows, but the baby should stay secret! Remember, this isn’t like a custom…the kit, gender, skintone, hair, everything about the baby should be a surprise!

Amy, I can’t really think of any issues with naming your partner off the top of my head. It should be fine.

5 Likes

Absolutely!

Thanks, Izzy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No hair…these babies are bald :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well I guess hair is the only thing that won’t be a surprise! :joy:

5 Likes

So I’m confused…
Are the same people swapping with one another, like is the person I’m making a baby for the same person who will be making my baby? I thought the partners themselves were a secret…did I miss something? lol

I swear I typed hair and then deleted it before posting…how did it end up on there again??

3 Likes

Unless I told you in a PM that you’re in a group of three, the person you are making a baby for is making a baby for you.

4 Likes

Ahhh…ok. Thank you for clarifying

1 Like

Yes. You missed something. :wink:

2 Likes

LOL!!! It’s so easy to do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes