Easter swap confusion

Er, I’m just wondering now that I already sent my info in…
Did smoke free and pet free mean MY HOME? or where the baby’s coming FROM? I answered for my own home.
These are things I wake up thinking about…
Hugs,
Nicole

lol, you are ok!!!

i wanted to know if you smoked or had critters… some people are allergic to critters and can’t have smoke smell

Ok then! Lol. It’s right then. No smoking, pets in quantity (but well mannered snobs who ignore dollies).
Hugs,
Nicole

Ok then! Lol. It’s right then. No smoking, pets in quantity (but well mannered snobs who ignore dollies).
Hugs,
Nicole

— Begin quote from “Babybliss”

Hugs,
Nicole

— End quote

Did I fill my info out right? I forgot to add, I have 1 cat. …and a super huge fish upstairs LoL.

What kind of super huge fish??? Inquiring minds want to know. Lol.
Hugs,
Nicole

Oh duh. I should have told you that I am allergic to cigarette smoke & it gives me migraines. I’m assuming if mine says I don’t smoke I’d be matched the same but just in case can you add that to my important info Mistee?
Hugs,
Nicole
this is so exciting! It’s my first swap!

Hmm…my dad smokes a cigar like once a year for Christmas or whatever but that’s the only smoking in the house. The fish is an Oscar fish. He is full grown (about 7 inches). They don’t get much bigger than that. I’ve had him since he was a teeny little green booger from Petco. I got him like 3 1/2 years ago.
When they get hungry…They EAT!

Kaylee we used to have two oscars. They were in a 100 gallon tank so they didn’t kill each other lol.
If you get me no worries! I’m not allergic to cigar smoke. Just something in cigarette smoke. Once a year shouldn’t matter anyway. Don’t tell anyone but I kinda like the smell of a cigar.

hugs,
Nicole