Easter challenge prizes

If there’s too many prizes for this contest, maybe we could do a Fairy contest next? Or some other idea?

2 Likes

Hey @Theara how about a werewolf and fairy contest!

5 Likes

Yes! I have two fairies dying to be painted!

I will send pictures of my donation today. :blush:

1 Like

Have you ladies narrowed down which prizes will be offered? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc? I’ve kept my volunteered contribution out of storage and in the hotel with me, I just need to know if I need to be ready to ship it this coming week or not?

I don’t think we know what the prizes are. I sent a picture of my donation to @Ldbr2007.

TrinityCrystal I am just sending out private messages to the Winners now .I will message you very shortly and let you know who will be receiving your prize .Thank you again for your generous donation

1 Like

I got one of my prizes today and just had to try it on my WIP!! I’m obviously no good at posing a baby with no body lol, but I just couldn’t resist. Thanks again @TrinityCrystal for this sweet little outfit :blush:

9 Likes

That’s really cute !

1 Like

Isn’t that cute!? I beg to differ with you. You’re very good at posing with no body. I would never have guessed if you hadn’t said anything.

1 Like

Your baby looks sooo cute!

1 Like

Thanks @Leabelle :blush:

Well thank you very much @jeanhai I just stuffed that tan blanket in the outfit :grin:

Thank you @TrinityCrystal :blush:

1 Like

My little Clyde came today!! Thank you @Mommarobin can’t wait to get started on him :blush:

I would love to see all of the prizes if anyone else wants to share…

6 Likes

I received my Jesicca Simpson set and my beautiful mohair

8 Likes

I got my prizes too! I need to take pictures!

2 Likes

Such nice prizes!

1 Like

Received this BEAUTIFUL layette from @Tessa! (I just got Azalea today so of course she had to be the model hehe). I also got a perfect body sewn by @Leabelle :two_hearts:and some extra goodies. But don’t have a pic right now. Thank you thank you thank you! Loved everything from both of you :two_hearts:

7 Likes

So cute!

1 Like