Easter challenge prizes

Anybody else donating anything for a prize?

I can donate something. I have kits, or I can donate knitted item or crocheted. I’ll check when I get home later this evening

What sort if prizes are usually given?

I have an item. Not sure if knitted or crocheted as I’m not a yarn guru.

For our Christmas challenge the prizes were a crocheted Layette ,BB gift card ,
Crocheted hat and bootie sets and mohair .The items were generously donated by acouple of our wonderful members .

Are prizes being shipped to the organizer to be dispersed? I can direct message a photo of the item and see if it’s wanted. It is only a top and bottom though.

I’d like to donate something. Can it be anything baby related?

Trinity you are welcome to send me a picture .Items are usually shipped directly to the winner

Yes I can be anything baby related

1 Like

So, how many prizes have we got?

I’ve got a prize to send!

Yeah…I wanna see the prizes! Lol

I’ve got one, too.

Hi ladies-
Sorry, I haven’t been as active on the forum as usual because I’ve been neck-deep organizing five different art shows.

I’ll be glad to donate some Golden Fleece Boutique mohair as a prize! I’ll have to look through my inventory and get back with you on exactly what :blush:

Sneak peek at part of tonight’s show. I’ll make a separate post about it soon (since I know everyone here loves art!)

12 Likes

I give a doe suede body. Can’t do more this time, shipping is pretty expensive here.

2 Likes

A doe suede body is a nice prize.

2 Likes

Hello Ladies ,sorry I have not been very active .I have been battling a horrible cold . I want to thank the following Ladies for offering to donate prizes for the
Easter Challenge

@Tessa has offered to donate a layette

@Mommarobin has offered to donated a Clyde kit with body/plugs and rings/eyes/eyelashes

@TrinityCrystal has offered to donate crocheted pants and sweater

@Leabelle has offered to donate a doe suede body

@Rainbowbabies has offered to donate Golden Fleece Boutique mohair

@jeanhai has offered to donate fancy crocheted booties

@Shara has offered to donate a Jessica Simpson swaddle set

3 Likes

When is the voting for the challenge?

Deadline for entries is April 7th @ 11:59 PM (IDK what time zone) Voting is April 8-April10th @11:59 PM.

1 Like

I bought a Jessica Simpson swaddle set to donate…