Easter Baby Challenge šŸ£

GENERAL RULES:

1.Please do not reveal what kit you will be using also refrain from displaying it on any form of social media until after voting closes (April 7) This included Facebook, Instagram,Snapchat ,EBay etc

2.You can use any kit if your choice

3.You May enter more than one baby if you wishā€¦

4.Voting is open to FORUM MEMBERS
ONLY
5.Your entry can be realistic or alternative

6.Realistic Entries -must look human and be wearing an Easter outfit or costume
Alternative-can be your favourite Easter related character

7.There will be 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winners .Prizes are yet to be determined

8.I will need 3 pictures for each entry.
1-blank kit you will be working on
2-close up shot
3-full body shot

9.Pictures can be submitted to me at anytime ldbr2007@hotmail.com

START DATE : You are welcome to start immediately.

FINAL SUBMISSION DATE:
April 7 at 11:59pm

VOTING WILL BE OPEN :
April 8-10
Voting closes April 10 at 11:59pm

You may vote for your own baby
You can only vote once

Please feel free to let me know if I have forgotten anything

Let get hopping :rabbit:and remember to have fun

16 Likes

So fun! Thank you for hosting again!

2 Likes

Do we send the picture now of the kit we will be painting or send all three pictures at the same time once we are finished?

3 Likes

Quick question - I have a baby that Iā€™ve already begun but havenā€™t posted anywhere. Since itā€™s already started I donā€™t have a pic of the blank kit. Can I still enter this baby?

2 Likes

You will send the picture of the kit you will be painting now and the other 2 when you have completed your baby and put it in the perfect Easter outfit .Pictures 2 and 3 will be used for judging

3 Likes

Unfortunately the 1st picture does have to be of the blank kit you will be working on

1 Like

We will be on vacation all of next week, but when we get back I plan on painting a few. I will send blank photos before I start on one, and hopefully be able to have one done to enter by the deadline :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thanks. Iā€™ll sit this one out then, as I doubt Iā€™ll be able to start and finish a new one by Easter. Canā€™t wait to see everyoneā€™s babies though!

2 Likes

Where ya going??? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to have the time either :frowning:

1 Like

We leave for Orlando, FL this Sunday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice!!! Have so much fun!!!

2 Likes

I am working on 2 babies now do I send pictures of beginning and end.? So excited

1 Like

Yes you send a picture of the kits you will be working on before you start and pictures when you finish

1 Like

Yay - thanks for hosting again - not sure if I ll be able to enter but I enjoy seeing everyone s babies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see the Easter Challenge Babies!

2 Likes

Currently there are 3 entries

1 Like

Even though I know I wonā€™t win, I feel like I want to join for the heck of it. lol. The only thing stopping me is the thought of my baby with bad eyebrows among all those perfectly painted brow dolls. :rofl:

3 Likes

Do it!!! The challenges are really fun! And personally, they help me actually finish a doll :joy: I donā€™t think Iā€™ll have time for this one, but canā€™t wait to see everyoneā€™s entries.

2 Likes

You donā€™t know you wonā€™t win. You should enter. Itā€™s fun. Iā€™ve never won but I still enjoy it. Put a low slung hat on the baby. lol

2 Likes