E6000 is extremely toxic. The warning on the back of the tube states: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Harmful if inhaled or swallowed. May cause dizziness, headache or nausea. Can cause skin and eye irritation.Exposure may cause damage to the kidneys or liver.Cancer agent based on experimental data. Keep away from heat and flame. Contact with flame or hot surface may cause toxic gases. Use only with adequate ventilation. To avoid breathing vapor, open ALL windows and doors to assure fresh air movement during application and drying. When using, do not eat, drink or smoke. Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
FIRST AID: If you experience difficulty in breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air. If continued difficulty is experienced, get medical assistance immediately. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; get medical assistance. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eye with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. For further health information, contact a poison control center.
I’m not taking any chances. I’m sticking (no pun intended) with Aleene’s.