Down's Syndrome Baby Jenny open for pre-order!

http://www.daldnursery.com/pre-order.html
Have you all seen the Down’s Syndrome baby Jenny by Alicia Toner is up for pre-order? So excited! I still wish BB would give us one too since this one is a Ltd. Ed. but this one is adorable! She even has the Simian’s crease in her hand.

http://www.daldnursery.com/dollkits/jenny/jenny.jpg

Oops, I added this to another thread! I wonder how long BB will leave that link up?

She’s perfect! Love that pokey little tongue.

ETA Just put in my pre-order! Thanks for the heads-up, anjsmiles.

— Begin quote from “pia”

Oops, I added this to another thread! I wonder how long BB will leave that link up?

— End quote

Since there is nothing BB sells like it that it competes against surely it shouldn’t be an issue…

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

Since there is nothing BB sells like it that it competes against surely it shouldn’t be an issue…

— End quote

They typically ****** out any links to other reborn selling sites. It is still showing though so you may be right.

Glad we’re being heard. This one is a sweetie too. However she has some important features missing as well. So to go right along with the discussion on the other post, we just have to work with what we get to make our babies our very own. For a year now, I’ve looked for the perfect kit to make a down syndrome baby. Jenny and Pebbles are both great starts. I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone does with these kits…

i ordered 2 …had to be bad…but was a gotta have

— Begin quote from “sage brush nursery”

— End quote

I had to have her too. I ordered her but I didn’t get any confirmation from the site, did you?

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

— End quote

I had to have her too. I ordered her but I didn’t get any confirmation from the site, did you?

— End quote

Sorry, I ordered from McPh***on in Canada, so I think the process is different.

I got my PP confirmation but come to think of it not one from the actual website.

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

I got my PP confirmation but come to think of it not one from the actual website.

— End quote

That is what I got too. I emailed them today but haven’t got a response yet. We will see what happens. Does anyone know anything about this website? Dream A Little Dream Nursery (Lorraine Wells)

She wrote me back saying she got my order and that they are supposed to be in to her by late April or early May so she will be getting them to us in May.

Does anyone know what size eyes she will take? I have seen 18 and 22

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

— End quote

— End quote

realy, I ordered mine thru truborns and payed useing paypal…I hope get it sorted