Downs babies?

So I realized that Quinton (by Marissa May) is a downs baby. I have two very dear friends who have children with DS (one being my best friend who passed away last year) Are any of the other BB babies supposed to be Downs? Maybe one that’s not crying? Has anyone done Quinton as a girl?

— Begin quote from “CrafterJen”

I always thought Annie looked like one as well. I didn’t know that about Quinton, though.

— End quote

In the prototype pictures (especially the first two by Denise Farmer) of Quinton can see the thick tongue. He also has short fingers and a flatter profile. He’s so adorable!

— Begin quote from “Lunchlady”

I think that Milo could be a Downs sculpt, and possibly toddler Annie (in my signature). Just my opinion.
I think someone on Doll Fan did sleeping Spencer as a downs baby because he greatly resembled a friend’s baby.

— End quote

Yes. I can see that in Annie now. I couldn’t quite pinpoint what it was about her but now I see. I love your Annie. She’s precious.

I have thought quite often, since I took an interest in reborning that my friend, Tracy would have loved this. She enjoyed crafy things and loved baby dolls. We would have had so much fun reborning babies together. So in her memory, I plan to reborn a baby to look as close as I can to her baby.

— Begin quote from “DebiC”

Avery

— End quote

Maybe that’s why I keep looking at Avery…

— Begin quote from “Windeec”

[attachment=1]P6250003.JPG[/attachment]

I painted Milo as a Downs Syndrome baby boy about a year ago. The woman who bought him works exclusively with Special Needs children and was very happy with him. I painted his palm with a palmar crease, a single crease that extends across the palm of the hand. I purchased a belly plate for him that I thought depicted a distended tummy/abdomen, due to low muscle tone. I’ll try to post some pics of his face, hand and belly, but I don’t hold out hope… this NEVER works for me!

— End quote

The painting on your belly plate is superb-

yes I agree Milo and Annie for sure

— Begin quote from “Windeec”

[attachment=1]P6250003.JPG[/attachment]

I painted Milo as a Downs Syndrome baby boy about a year ago. The woman who bought him works exclusively with Special Needs children and was very happy with him. I painted his palm with a palmar crease, a single crease that extends across the palm of the hand. I purchased a belly plate for him that I thought depicted a distended tummy/abdomen, due to low muscle tone. I’ll try to post some pics of his face, hand and belly, but I don’t hold out hope… this NEVER works for me!

— End quote

Oh my! He is wonderful! As I’ve been looking at these babies, I’ve been looking at their hands to see if they had that crease. You did a fantastic job with that.

It’s great that you know all the little details to add to the baby to make it have the right features. I didn’t know any of that about babies with Downs syndrome.

I have never looked at Quinton and seen this.