Down east doll show PICTURE SLIDESHOW :o)

had a great time, just a mom and me road trip! took us about 11 hours to drive there, set up all day Thursday…sold 1 baby (sophie, denise pratt) before the show even began and sold my rainer/romie strydom on the last day and may also have a custom sold to the same lady…only 2 sold total—a little dissapointing, although all the tables seemed slow traffic…but was a very fun experience! found a very rare ‘harvey’ by leanne harvey bairnes (he will be my 4th—didn’t think i’d ever find this sculpt again!) and also purchased ‘azlin’ by nikki britt and she was even gracious enough to sign the body for her! yipeeee! enjoy the pic’s, wish I could remember all the nursery names, those I did I put w/ the pic…

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a49794d … gview=true

How wonderful for you and your mom to spend time together. I bet you were so happy to find those rare sculpts and to have one signed too!! Good for you that you sold some of your dolls too!!

Hi Heather,
YAH!!!I got to meet you there!!! You had beautiful babies there. Congratualtions on your sales and special finds!

thanks Kym! definitely some funny memories me and mom had together on this trip!

— Begin quote from “kymg45”

How wonderful for you and your mom to spend time together. I bet you were so happy to find those rare sculpts and to have one signed too!! Good for you that you sold some of your dolls too!!

— End quote

thank you Denise! nice meeting you!

— Begin quote from “Handy Denise”

Hi Heather,
YAH!!!I got to meet you there!!! You had beautiful babies there. Congratualtions on your sales and special finds!

— End quote

— Begin quote from “CoastalCuties”

had a great time, just a mom and me road trip! took us about 11 hours to drive there, set up all day Thursday…sold 1 baby (sophie, denise pratt) before the show even began and sold my rainer/romie strydom on the last day and may also have a custom sold to the same lady…only 2 sold total—a little dissapointing, although all the tables seemed slow traffic…but was a very fun experience! found a very rare ‘harvey’ by leanne harvey bairnes (he will be my 4th—didn’t think i’d ever find this sculpt again!) and also purchased ‘azlin’ by nikki britt and she was even gracious enough to sign the body for her! yipeeee! enjoy the pic’s, wish I could remember all the nursery names, those I did I put w/ the pic…

— End quote

Your link did not take me to a slide show of Down East But I would love to see your pictures… Would you please try again??

hope this works :0)

— Begin quote from “pia”

— Begin quote from “CoastalCuties”

— End quote

Your link did not take me to a slide show of Down East But I would love to see your pictures… Would you please try again??

— End quote

That worked and the photos are gorgeous… I would have been drooling had I been there in person… Thank you so much for sharing your experience…

Thank you for share with us all this beautiful pictures, all the babies are awesome.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Your slideshow presentation is marvelous, as are your photography skills! I am saving the link so I can visit the doll show over and over again!
Blessings,
Bonnie

awww, thanks Bonnie! soooo many beautiful babies there, I could have taken 100’s more pic’s!

— Begin quote from “Windeec”

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Your slideshow presentation is marvelous, as are your photography skills! I am saving the link so I can visit the doll show over and over again!
Blessings,
Bonnie

— End quote