Dominic and Landon are on sale! ๐Ÿ˜€

Right?! Iโ€™ve started several kits then realized the bodies for them are out of stock. I only have a few random bodies on hand. I guess Iโ€™ll have to start choosing which kit to work on based on body availability. :flushed:

Yes!! I am too lol

I donโ€™t have this problem, I make them ! :wink:

Was going to order but checked my stock and figured if I did I would need this shipping option.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes!!! That needs to be a shipping option! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

LOL Amen to that!!

My Landon and Dominic arrived today. Landon is a big boy. I like your idea of using the bigger body on him.
Landon is about the size of my biggest baby. He makes Dominic look tiny. Dominic is about the size of my โ€œnormalโ€ sized babies. He makes Ashley look tiny. Ashley is about the size of my smallest baby. I love how vast the size difference in real newborns is. Iโ€™m glad Bountiful Baby makes them of all sizes. I just hope they come up with some more big newborn realborns too! :heart:๏ธ๏ธ

I would like to see another realborn toddler :smile:

Me too! I havenโ€™t bought Emmy yet because to me she always has the deer in the headlights look. Sheโ€™s not nearly as cute as the real Emmy. :confused:

I agree she has something going on with the eyes and mouth that the real Emmy doesnโ€™t have it is her front facing appearance that it is noticeable.
The real Emmy is just so adorable no matter what direction she is facing :smile:

The real Emmy is absolutely precious. I bet itโ€™s hard to get a real scan. I donโ€™t know many toddlers that could be still long enough for thatโ€ฆeven in their sleep. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I havenโ€™t found one to sit still for long unless they were sick !

Right?! If they are still, my automatic thought is โ€œdoes he have fever?โ€ Followed by โ€œhe must have done something really bad, now heโ€™s feeling guilty.โ€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah getting an exact replica may be impossible but I have confidence in BB I think they will come very close as they continue .