Dominic and Landon are on sale! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hurry! Sleeping Dominic and sleeping Landon are in stock and on sale!

Made it on time, thank you!!

Clyde Asleep is also on sale!
I love him - donโ€™t know if Iโ€™ll get him or notโ€ฆI havenโ€™t sold any reborns for a while except a boo-boo babyโ€ฆ:persevere:

Itโ€™s getting bad when you have to raid your own nurseryโ€ฆ

I saw Clyde asleep and some of the regular kits on sale AFTER I checked out with Dominic and Landon. So many times Iโ€™ve put things in my cart, only to find the price change before I checked out. With those 2 boys, I got so excited I checked out right away. I didnโ€™t even get the stuff I originally went to the site to order. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hear you! You snooze, you lose! :crazy_face:

buy Landon to do it when I feel more secure with my painting, I love it because it looks like one of my babies that I looked after. What body should I use to make it look more chubby?

Same here Iselis. Landon and Dominic are both going in my stash with Presley and Kase. I donโ€™t want to risk messing them up. They can wait til I get better at this. :grimacing:

I used the body for Elliott,Easton and Grant and my babies looked perfect and precious little chubby babies.I did 1 with the recommended body and thought the body just looked too small on him but his new mommy had no complaints at all.

@MaryJane What size did he wear with the Grant body?

Carters brand was 0-3 .Not sure about all brands of clothes since some run large or smaller.

I love Landon! I used the 300 bigger body and it was perfect. Heโ€™s a bigger boy and wears 3-6 month size clothing.

Thank you!! I got them both! Plus Clyde awake! Canโ€™t resist a good sale :sweat_smile:

Thank you! :blush:

I was waiting for Landon, so I am happy ! And canโ€™t resist to buy an other Dominic, the 1st one I kind of mess it.

I got Dominic, body and a couple of paints I needed. Now I want honey lol. I need to stop checking B.B. :scream:

I went back and ordered Honey and Dumpling. Seriouslyโ€ฆIโ€™ve got to stay away from that website too! Itโ€™s so hard to say no to any of those babies. :flushed:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

I checked again this morning and they were still on sale but I didnโ€™t have time to order. A bit later I got on to check out and bam full price again! Lol. Thatโ€™s okay I need to STOP ordering :joy:

I bought both of them right when I saw them on sale. Then I went back later and bought Honey and Dumpling. Then I went back this morning and Quinn was on sale. So I bought him. Now Iโ€™m done. No more kits. I just need them to restock all the bodies so I can make some of the many dolls in my stash. :grimacing:

I hope they restock bodies soon although I buy the ones with strings and replace the strings with cable ties. More work lol not sure itโ€™s worth it :grin:. I canโ€™t help but watch that site like a hawk. Sign of a bit of an addiction Iโ€™d say :rofl::rofl::rofl: