Dolls

Have any of your reborners seen the movie Dolls?
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

No whatā€™s it about?

I bet Dollsā€¦ hahahah. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

A scary movie about dolls that kill people who hurt dolls.But itā€™s cool

2 Likes

Heehee Have you guys seen the Twilight Zine episode about the scary dolly? Ahhhhhhh!!! Lol

2 Likes

Is it on netflixs???

It should beā€¦ itā€™s not scary itā€™s kind of funn.I think its on netflixy

Oh!!! Il goi g to watch while I clean!!!

1 Like

Oh my god yes Iā€™ve seen it. I think it was maybe my 10th birthday we rented it for my slumber party I had with a bunch of friends. Back then it was so scary but seeing it again a few years ago, itā€™s that stupid scary kind of movie! I was terrified for weeks after watching that way back then!

3 Likes

I got sidetracked and didnā€™t look on netflixs yetā€¦ But, Iā€™m 2 chicken to watch it now! Itā€™s nighttime!:scream:

3 Likes

I donā€™t do well with scary movies but may be able to do ā€œstupid scaryā€.

3 Likes

Totallyā€¦ I swear the movie THE RING. Messed me up for life. My brother told me it was ā€œstupid scaryā€ NOT TO ME!!!

3 Likes

I actually peed in my bed one night because I was sure she was under my bed waiting for me to go to the bathroom. I was up all night because I had to go so bad!!! I couldnā€™t hold it anymore! I had to pee on a pillow!!! I figured ruining a pillow, is better than losing my life!!! I know thatā€™s gross butā€¦ I was traumatized!!!

1 Like

This is a doll someone made!

Even seeing this gave me nightmare flashbacks!

2 Likes

I donā€™t normally watch scary movies, but if I do, I have to watch them in the morning so I have all day to forget about them. Otherwise, I canā€™t sleep or have dreams all night about them. :grimacing:

4 Likes