Dolls So Real Auction

Dolls So Real is auctioning off some sweet kits, including Sunny, Luna, Connolly, and several more. :heart:
https://www.dollssoreal.com/collections/owners-choice-auction-8-18-19?ls=en

6 Likes

Thanks! I put out a couple of bids, hopefully they don’t all win :grimacing:

I’m resisting bidding. There are too many that I want. Better avoid them all. :grimacing:

I like that it shows the current high bid. I may end up bidding on one or two after all since I know what they are currently going for

It is nice. At least I know that I am only the top bid for one of the kits. Do you have to pay the top bid or just the highest posted?

That’s what I was wondering. The more I think about, I do wish it just said “current bid” instead “high bid.” As it is now, if I bid, people will know they only have to bid $1 more to beat me. :woman_shrugging:t2:

She will take multiple bids. I just put my max out there and won’t stress it. I am trying not to look so I don’t fall 8nto the trap of “it’s just $5 more to win.”

1 Like

Those bids are out of my price range.

I figured they would get pretty high. It was worth a shot. If Sunny had actually gone for $150, that would have been nuts.

3 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see how much they jump at the end. Several had no bids til the past hour or so. I wanted to bid on Connolly. But I don’t like paying extra for any kit, even if they are sold out and hard to find. My cheap self has stumbled upon plenty of sold out hard to find kits at great prices. I’ll just stick to the kind I can stumble upon cheaply. :grimacing:

1 Like