Dolls of the world expo

Im really excited for the show, but feel so bad for the many vendors that couldnt get in. Its too bad they allow people to have multiple tables and booths when so many are wanting to join.
I think its going to be a great event though. There is so much excitement about this show!!

3 Likes

Bunch of our BB ladies got tables… I hope I can manage to fly out for the show to see it and meet some of the artists and sculptors I haven’t met.
Here are the vendors…

11 Likes

Yay I’m a vendor! I am so excited! Along with @RosieCait @Katinafleming @Shara @YelenaRey and @Peachtree :hugs:

9 Likes

Angie Jones also is a vendor…and @Reborndaddyog and Julie Beck.

9 Likes

I’m super excited. And I agree. People should be limited to one table or booth. There are so many amazing artists that won’t have a spot. :tired_face:

7 Likes

I think this happens at KDS too…. Several people have 2 to 3 tables. I agree that limiting the number one person can reserve would be beneficial…

6 Likes

I agree, just one table or booth should be allowed and then a wait list for a second but really you don’t need two or more. It’s just strange it’s allowed to me.

But I am very happy to have a table! I can’t wait! It’ll be my first time vending

7 Likes

Congrats to those that got in!

I saw Esther (@pipgirl_el )and Jackey (@jbrake) on the list too

So LOTS of forum ladies! Yay!

9 Likes

I’m so excited! I was also so excited to see a lot of people from here got tables! :heart: I was going down the list and I was like “yep there’s another one!”

9 Likes

I am dancing a happy dance and making of sorts of the plans that were just in my head till now.
And sharing a row of tables with all my favorite artists-friends - what can be better then that!
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

9 Likes

I cant wait to see all ya’lls brains storming on set up ideas :heart:

7 Likes

I am so excited! I am thrilled I was able to get a spot! I got a corner table set up. I do not think any show I have ever done has limited tables. I think it just shows that an East coast show will be a huge success!

8 Likes

Somebody take lots of pictures!

6 Likes

So honored to be chosen as a vendor! And excited to be among my awesome doll friends who I consider family! It’s so wonderful so many forum ladies will be there as well.

6 Likes

I didn’t hear about this show: where is it being held? and when?

5 Likes

Raleigh North Carolina. June 21-25th 2023

8 Likes

Oh man… That’s a bit of a trip from where I’m at on the west coast. Would love to meet all of you lovely people and see your work in person though.

I’ll cross my fingers and save my pennies though, just in case. :wink:

5 Likes

I want so bad to be able to join everyone at this show. My youngest daughter’s high school graduation is the day after the show so there’s no way I can make it. I hope everyone gets to go the second year and I can attend and see you all then.

8 Likes

My daughter lives in Raleigh. I finally get to go to a show. So excited!

10 Likes

Thank you soo much. Im excited and cannot wait!

5 Likes