Does anyone know where I can get a pattern to make -

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern to make a cloth body for Santa?

BB did have some bodies. I think.

Maybe try looking at patterns for porcelian dolls that you could modify? Might be a little challenging and I don’t have a clue on how they stand up! Or if you have an outfit and don’t plan to change his clothes, just stuff the clothes and put zip ties in at the wrists, neck and ankles.

— Begin quote from “Teresa”

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern to make a cloth body for Santa?

— End quote

When you place an order with BB, you can select a “free pattern”… most of those have an outfit and a body pattern included… perhaps you can select a pattern that would be the right size for Santa???

Yea, BB is out of the santa bodies Debora, the idea of putting zip ties in the outfit is a good one, Djjessie. And so is the body for a ceramic doll. I’ll look into that. Pia, I always forget about adding the BB patterns to my order but I’ll look into what they have available - I think I’d be able to alter a pattern. Thanks for all your ideas!

— Begin quote from “Jellybean Babies”

I have heard that Chelle is really good at making bodies… She might be able to come up with a pattern for him! Just google “chelle’s custom bodies” or something like that… It is a freewebs site. Anyway, I am about to order a body from her for my 4 month old doll! I am super excited, because everyone says that her stuff is amazing!!

— End quote

I have Chelle’s body patterns and love them! Thanks for the idea, I’ll get in touch with her.