Do you box your reborns right away, or

When you list a reborn on eBay do you pack it in it’s box to await someone to bid and win it? Or do you wait until it’s actually sold before you pack?

I’ve actually done both ways. I sort of like to have them already packed up and ready to go. I always get stressed when I pack them and if I have to wait until the last minute, it gets worse for me. lol

I wait til they’re paid for before I box em up. That way I can still play with them til they go away.

I wait, too, because the new mommy might want the magnet removed and like Marcy, I can still play around with it a while. I usually have everything ready in a huge ziploc bag.

— Begin quote from “DianaMo”

When you list a reborn on eBay do you pack it in it’s box to await someone to bid and win it? Or do you wait until it’s actually sold before you pack?

I’ve actually done both ways. I sort of like to have them already packed up and ready to go. I always get stressed when I pack them and if I have to wait until the last minute, it gets worse for me. lol

— End quote

I leave mine in the baby seat in my doll room with her clothes folded on her lap until I sell it. If I packed it up it wouldn’t sell! Bad Karma!

box it up once its paid for

I wait until the very last minute to pack them to leave. I keep them in a covered clear storage box until they are sold.