Do anyone use this light for pictures?

Today started amazon prime. I’m looking to see what I can buy. I’ve seen this light before. I was wondering do anyone use this when taking pictures with their phone. I have an iPhone 11 and a Samsung note 10. I can never get bright enough pictures. I’m hoping this would help.

3 Likes

I thought about this recently and was wondering the same.

1 Like

I’ve not used anything like this, but I really like the idea of the ring light. When using my gooseneck desk ottlite I always have to be careful of my phone casting shadows.

1 Like

Hubby ordered me one as a surprise, it’s supposed to be here Friday! I know nothing about em tho lol

3 Likes

Lucky you. I think I’m gonna order it n try it out. I can always send it back. I hope you like it.

I have this light, it was my daughters, she used it when she did her makeup photos for her Instagram and it was great for her, I found it was too bright to use to take photos of my dolls, it made them look unpainted ( not tried the filters on it though) I now use it over my desk to paint and it’s brilliant for that

7 Likes

I have a smaller version of this light that clips to my desk. I mainly use for painting, its got a magnifying glass on it that’s great for painting nails.
I have also used it for taking WIP pics on my desk and its been great for that, but not on the brightest setting as it makes the kit look unpainted.

1 Like

@MilosMeadows might have insight. She did a photography tutorial that was very informative. I think it was there she explained the differences between a phone camera and a regular camera. This light might be a solution for that.

1 Like