Display options for vendor

Thanks guys so very helpful

4 Likes

That looks cool. But yeah getting into a suitcase looks complicated

1 Like

I use it all the time though

1 Like

Neck pillows covered with a blanket work well, too, and don’t take up much space.

3 Likes

Great idea

2 Likes

They are called “cradle stands” and are make for displaying baby dolls. You should be able to find them any supplier that sells ‘doll stands’.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Eventually I’ll figure something out. The closure we get to the show the more nervous I get. Negative thinking etc. I truly hope that all this planning won’t be vain.?

1 Like

Im new at all this, havent been to a doll show yet. How do you get a booth in the doll show? Can anyone or is it only for certain artists?

1 Like

Cradle Stand from Factory Direct Crafts for $7.99

Update: WOW, these ones are TINY!

1 Like

I have one of these. They’re perfect for micro preemies. I display my Treasure by Marita Winters in it.

2 Likes

crscrafts.com has them (12" X 18") for $9.95.

5 Likes

Now THAT’S more like it! :slight_smile: Thanks @jeanhai!
direct link

1 Like

That’s the website I plan to order mines from. I think three should work and I’ll have to figure out what to do with the other babies.

1 Like

Do they have covers also?

1 Like

I wonder the same thing I didn’t see them in the site but that means nothing hopefully they do

1 Like

I was just looking and they have doll buggy and a pattern to make your own cover.

buggycover

1 Like

I couldn’t find any but you can order them separately from Tiny Tots Nursery. You choose the fabric and then e-mail her. I don’t know how much they are, though. For those who sew, these would be pretty easy to make. It’s just a large circle with elastic threaded around the edge.

2 Likes

Just wanted to post a pic how Joanna Kazmierczak displayed her babies at Valencia Doll Show.
No hard wires needed and easy to pack to travel.

2 Likes