Dirty looks More pics added by request! page 2

A baby

Last one!!

SO cute!! The one in the diaper is hysterical. She looks very humble in that one!!

She may look humble BUT when you are teaching them to wear diapers they think they are paralyzed and can not move when they can really move just fine!! It takes them awhile to realize it though and they are not happy!!

My daughter had a cat that she used to dress in doll clothes and the cat thought she couldn’t move. Britt would put her in a stroller and wheel her all over the place. That was funny. Do they actually make disposable diapers in her size!!

Thanks for showing us more pictures. She us just so cute!! Lots of personality certainly comes through.

She is too cute. I used to have a German Shepard puppy who would let us dress him in our doll clothes and rode around in our basket attached to our bicycles.

— Begin quote from “danielle32320”

A baby

— End quote

Aww The baby one in the diaper is ridiculously adorable!!

Yes Pia they do and some people use the xtra small preemie ones!!

Thanks for sharing more pics ~ very cute!!!

As an aside to the dressing up part…I used to dress up my youngest brother, Will, in a bonnet and take him for rides in my baby carriage & tell the neighbors he was my little sister “Beth.” Worked till he was about 2 and I got in BIG TROUBLE one day when Mom realized what I’d been doing. Hey, I wanted a SISTER??? HELLOOOOO??? Finally got one. Poor Will.

Here’s a picture of Will…he’s been in the Omaha Symphony for 25 years, so it’s not like I did any permanent damage. Geez. People are so touchy.

That is too funny Karen my little sisters used to dress my oldest son up as a girl too! I have a pic somewhere of him in a dress made out of a plastic grocery bag and lots of hairbows he had a ton of hair!

Karen, your brother, Will, is very handsome. I think dressing him like a girl might have enhanced his appearance. LOL!!

She is so cute! I love the picture of her in the diaper.

Funny thing is my 4 year old real life boy gives me the same looks, lol.

Oops I hope you give him a hug!