Difficult baby to dress

I am getting ready to do some photo shoots today. I hate those! Anyway, I have this one adorable baby a little red head, that the momma did not have a preference to how she was to be dressed, to dress today. I finally have her in a blue onsie. This poor baby was put in like 10 different outfits before I found the just right one for her. My son who is 31 year old today, used to get so mad at me when I changed his clothes. I am so glad she is still happy after the clothes changes. Have you evevr had a baby who you had trouble finding just the right outfit?

Deb, being a redhead I can tell you that the colors that really work best almost all the time, are in the blue/purple family. Use the shade of red to determine the depth of color! Pale redheads may look great in lavender, darker reds look better in purple, blonde reds - also look fabulous with purplish tones, more jeweltones.

I hate myself in yellow, peach, and even pinks – they do nothing for me, but put an amethyst color on me - and without meaning to sound vain, I look great in that color.

Signed LADYBUG

coming from a mother of 2 red heads… colors can be challenging. What color are the eyes? My oldest has red hair and blue/green eyes. She looks very nice in aquamarine shades. She also looks good in purple. My younger daughter has dark brown eyes. She looks great in brown, dark green and other “earthy” colors. although she likes pink, unless it is a magenta, it makes her look very pale. They are both pretty pale.

Yes Becky, I agree turquoise also looks great on me (I have red hair)

here are some pics of my girls… mostly just because i love them so much and wanted to share
My oldest- it was crazy hair day LOL!

my younger daughter (from 2 years ago)

all 3 of my kiddos, but you can see the red hair a little better in this one.

— Begin quote from “becky61779”

here are some pics of my girls… mostly just because i love them so much and wanted to share
My oldest- it was crazy hair day LOL!

my younger daughter (from 2 years ago)

all 3 of my kiddos, but you can see the red hair a little better in this one.

— End quote

Oh I wonder if I can get my hair to do that??? BEAUTIFUL kids!!!

if it is long enough, you only need a small dixie cup and a bunch of pipe cleaners!! LOL! and Thank you, they are my pride and joy

Oh my ginny I finally decided on a aqua stripped onsie. I went to do photo shoot and wouldn’t you know it my battery was dead. Thank you for the color ideas ladies. Becky those girls are beautiful and how long did it take you to do the crazy hair? Oh my gosh that was so cool. Cherry blossom she is a very pretty baby and I so love the dress you put her in. I loved my baby in camo but the outfit was too big dang it!

Aqua is the perfect color - don’t know why I didn’t think of it, but I wear that color a lot too. Becky’s little one looks fabulous in pink - that’s kind of what I meant about the shade of red – her children are gorgeous!

Debora… get your camera fixed and post those photos… Becky, your redheads are gorgeous and your son is very handsome… nice looking husband too!!

i missed your question Barbara… her hair took me about 35 minutes. i had to do both girls before school. let me see if i can find a picture of the other one.

here she is. she was actually being Cindy Lou Who for Dr. Seuss day at school.

here are 2 other styles from last year. these were for crazy hair day. the other 2 were for Dr.seuss. I forgot LOL! we do alot of hair here… LOL!

Your girls are beautiful… that brown-eyed baby is a real little doll… great eyebrows…

thanks! She is my mini me. she looks exactly like i did when i was little. minus the red hair. i am a brunette