Did you ever just fall in love with a baby?

Not a sculpt I really cared for at first, but this is the 3rd time I’ve reborned this kit and I have to say little Lane has stolen my heart. Just wish the Evilbay buyers felt the same way.

Be sure to post pictures!

Yes, I just did Tessa by Didy Jacobson and I am actually in LOVE with her!! I don’t want to sell her, but need the money. I have another one coming, maybe I will keep her.

I have fallen in love with several. But I really like Payton Pigott. She sold to The Doll House and was resold. Loved that funny face. http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/piaallen46/media/payton%20pigott/238b1fb6-c771-4887-b78c-1b098f190d59_zps7abdfa65.jpg.html

The first baby “kit” I ever fell in love with she’s so dainty. … baby on the left is the Wip of my keeper baby

I fall in love and then a few months later fall for a different one. Elsie is a cutie and the current favorite. But I’m making Codie who is full body and trying to resist the newest cradle kit by linda murray, Chloe. Lucy is a forever keeper, I love her face and she has hubby’s hair and she is one of my first babies.

My Favorite from the time I found reborns has been Lucy by Marissa May, This is why I choose her as my first kit to reborn, I love how she turned out and she is my forever baby.

I’ve fallen in love with a few but one of my favorite kits is Claire by Romie Strydom. I have the kit but have not reborn her yet. Here is a picture of her.

— Begin quote from “pia”

I have fallen in love with several. But I really like Payton Pigott. She sold to The Doll House and was resold. Loved that funny face. http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/piaallen46/media/payton%20pigott/238b1fb6-c771-4887-b78c-1b098f190d59_zps7abdfa65.jpg.html

— End quote

That’s my favorite reborn of yours. She’s one cute baby. Love her.

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

— Begin quote from “pia”

I have fallen in love with several. But I really like Payton Pigott. She sold to The Doll House and was resold. Loved that funny face.

— End quote

That’s my favorite reborn of yours. She’s one cute baby. Love her.

— End quote

Thanks so much! I still look at the pictures and miss her. I do have Sidney by Jorga to reborn so maybe I will fall in love again?