Did you all see the pig? Lol

So what do you all think of BB new pig kit coming out? Reminds me of babe in the big city lol (the movie)

1 Like

That should be fun to try an reborn. I think it’s really cute :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry. Not a fan. For some reason it creeps me out. :anguished:

5 Likes

I feel the same way lol. I find it creepy :laughing:

2 Likes

I liked the prototype…the blank kit has so many wrinkles looks like an aged ms. piggy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I normally like baby pigs…but this one isn’t going to be one of my favorites…at all :+(

2 Likes

I’ll be passing, too.

1 Like

I think it will have to get by without me, too!

2 Likes

Lol I like it. I might get one for my kids to make.

I’m not keen it. Little piggies are normally so cute but this one is not, too many wrinkles so I’m afraid he won’t find a home here!:flushed:

1 Like

I don’t think I will be buying one either lol but then again the more I look at it I kinda like it. :slight_smile: but who would buy it? I think they maybe hard to sell but I would like to try to reborn one just because it would be a challenge!

I have to agree about the “creepy” part. I won’t be trying this one.

1 Like

Not a fan myself, but If I did like little piglets it would be lots of fun. I don’t really care for the animals. The mouth looks familiar but I am not going to say anything more on that… :pig:

2 Likes

The piggy sold for over 900.00 I believe. That was the last price I saw. I thought it was so cute but don’t think I could paint it that good. I was gonna bid but the last few minutes there was a bidding war!

1 Like

I plan to get one pig to make for my friend, I think she will like it, LOL. She tells me my babies are creepy so I am going to make her a piggy and say now this is creepy compared to my beautiful babies. LOL. Plus she likes little piggies, so I know she will get a kick out of it.

1 Like