Did BB flat shipping rates increase?

I just placed an order with a couple of small items and (2) 2 pound bags of angel silk, and my flat rate price was $14.95? When did this change?

1 Like

Bb site or wholesale?

I havent checked this week but know the whole sale site was that before, but BB was still $9.95 at that time

1 Like

It’s possibly the wholesale site. I was approved so that would make sense.

Just checked and the regular site is $14.95 too now so yup I’d say it went up in the past week or so

3 Likes

It would have been nice to know before I ordered :thinking:

4 Likes

BB site I paid the higher shipping rate as well. I bought some heat set paints that were I stock and notice the shipping went up.

3 Likes

Aww I just wish they would make over $100 FREE SHIPPING :heart: I think it would really increase their sales because even if people came for one thing, they’ll probably buy more to get the free shipping :heart:

11 Likes

I agree completely!

1 Like

Works like a charm for Macphersons. I go there for one little thing and end up with 2 kits in my cart.

As it stands (unless I buy this tax certificate) an average order for me would cost $25 just to place. I’m starting to feel like a Canadian. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Right?! I have bought less than $100 orders 2 times in 6 YEARS! (at Macs)

7 Likes

I think I might have done is exactly once in the past 5 or 6 years and it was probably because I was broke at that moment. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: My normal process for a Macphersons order goes something like this: I need honeybug pacis. Wonder if they released any new kits that are cute. :thinking:

10 Likes

I don’t think I ever have lol. I want to meet that free shipping every time and the shipping is SO fast!! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’d definitely buy more often if there was free shipping over $100!

5 Likes

@bbsupport @bountifulbaby

Would free shipping over a certain dollar amount be possible to implement?

3 Likes

I wonder what it is for Canada now? I’m guessing that would have went up as well

2 Likes

Ya’ll gotta keep in mind that places that offer free shipping over $100 do not run sales and specials with prices as low as you find here.

5 Likes

I just added stuff to my cart to check out the shipping cost and it’s now $53.

1 Like

eww. :frowning:

Ya and with customs and taxes on top of that when it arrives it’s a lot. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

That is not good! It’s not like we are making more money in general but prices are going up up up :pleading_face:
Curious if macs will bump up thier prices more now too