DELETE PLEASE!!!!!

Had no idea it existed and it is 10 minutes from my house!! She buys all her stuff from BB and teaches her own classes. I am going to rent a “cubicle” from her to sell my dolls!!! She seems excited to have them, i took 3 along to show her. The best part is, mine are, by far, the best dolls in that store and they are the same price as teh others. Hoping they all sell quick!! I am so excited!!!

Lucky u that is so neat i hope they sell quick to

That is great!!

Awesome!!!

I have to ask the obvious! LOL Where is this shop? Undoubtedly it will be hours from me, but one can hope!
hugs
Joy

— Begin quote from “joy”

I have to ask the obvious! LOL Where is this shop? Undoubtedly it will be hours from me, but one can hope!
hugs
Joy

— End quote

I live in Greensburg PA, it is right outside of our town Greensburg is close to pittsburgh. About 30 miles east.

Oh, how fortunate! I wish there was one around me…I hate to say it, but I’m at the stage where I see how many babies I have around me and am beginning to think I’m going to let some of them go…never thought I’d say it because I’m new and before couldn’t even begin to THINK about parting with any of them. but as new kits come out that I’ve gotta have…well, the ones I like–I can always make another one. I think I’ve “graduated” to the next level. NOW, I think what a thrill it would be to actually sell one to somebody instead of adding it to my growing collection. I may ask at the Consignment shop I frequent!