DELETE PLEASE!!!!!

stripped the old ones off, color matched the area and then applied new eyebrows!! i think he looks alot better!! What do you think??

They’re GREAT!!! So now i know i’ll send my babies heads to you to do the eyebrows! LOL HOW DID YOU DO THE SPIT BUBBLES?

— Begin quote from “luvraggedys”

His eyebrows look great but think that they make his eyelashes look so light. If it was me would use darker lashes. Good job.
Hugs,
Joan

— End quote

yeah, i know… but i am NOT fixing anything else on this doll!!! LOL! Taking the eyelashes off would be a disaster. I sealed the whole eye and it would look really bad I don’t know why i used the blonde lashes in the first place. oh well.

— Begin quote from “littlebabies480”

They’re GREAT!!! So now i know i’ll send my babies heads to you to do the eyebrows! LOL HOW DID YOU DO THE SPIT BUBBLES?

— End quote

Spit bubble kit from Hunny Buns!!! Around $5. Works great!!! And i have gotten lucky recently with eyebrows. I think i finally have them figured out it just takes time. I erased his at least 10 times before the ones you see now!

Great job!!

Since I really thought he was adorable before (even if his brows were a bit dark)…He’s even better now!!! Those are perfect! did you pencil or paint them. Don’t worry about the lashes. A bit darker would be great but so many little babies have really light lashes so it’s ok…and I can pretend he’s going to be a towhead if you can.

I have discovered the Light and Medium Brown lashes work for most babies. They show up but not too much.

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

Since I really thought he was adorable before (even if his brows were a bit dark)…He’s even better now!!! Those are perfect! did you pencil or paint them. Don’t worry about the lashes. A bit darker would be great but so many little babies have really light lashes so it’s ok…and I can pretend he’s going to be a towhead if you can.

I have discovered the Light and Medium Brown lashes work for most babies. They show up but not too much.

— End quote

Thanks!!! I used paint. I have the pencils, but i just like using a brush so much better!! I use the light brown lashes usually. Not sure what possesed me to get the blonde LOL! Won’t make that mistake again. They are too light for my liking for any haircolor.

Great job on them! I have pieces of an old berenguer doll that I thought about using for just practicing eyebrows on. I could make a lot of eyebrows on each leg and maybe get the hang of it!

thanks!! Brayden’s hair is FANTASTIC!!!

You did a great job!

Looks a lot better; good job!