Dear lord

22 Likes

Hahahahahhahahahah!!! It’s not just me!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

So true!!! :smile:

It seems like my hubby always gets the mail on those days. :confused:

1 Like

HA…and I’m just the opposite. I pray mine is home so he can go to the mailbox and carry it in the house. We have one of those goofy communal mailboxes, not even close to our house.

2 Likes

LOL, you make me laugh, and I have a cold blister on my lip and it hurts. LOL !ouch! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ouch, Diane! I hope it heals quickly.

1 Like

Oh No…those hurt like heck! Hope it heals soon
Story Share…but no laughing lol. I used to work with this lady who I swear every other week had a new cold sore, she didn’t buy into western medicine or OTC drugs, but instead swore that used tea bags aided in the healing. She always had some used funky tea bag siting in a coaster thing on her desk and I used to wonder if she was using it to make tea first or after she had it on her lip. LOL

3 Likes

Love that!!!

1 Like

LOL! Oh my goodness. This is so me!

1 Like

LOL! Quit making me laugh! Ouch! I’m sorry, Nikki, I didn’t want to take away from your hilarious post.

2 Likes

It actually may have helped with the healing since it has tanic acid in it. My husband is a retired Periodontist (gun surgery) and if a patient had a “leaky” spot following surgery, we would have them wet a tea bag and wrap it in a gauze sponge and apply it to the place that was oozing. It would usually stop the bleeding. Might work that way for fever blisters too, although they are herpes and she probably needed to be on a medication like zovirax to control them. Hope yours heals quickly Diane!

4 Likes

@pia, thanks, I do have Zovirax, which is a presciption med, that heals it in usually 4 to 5 days. I have a worn out immune system, which my doctor says is from old age, and many years of nursing and working with many infectious diseases and use of anti bacterial soaps and cleaning agents that have compromised my immune system.

1 Like

Well my co-worker must have been using expired tea bags from the 99¢ store, cause they weren’t helping her at all.

4 Likes

@DancesWithDolls, LOL.

You know I wonder about that with my job also, the excessive use of anti bacterial soap and just constantly being around sick/dying people. I don’t provide any hands on medical care, but just being in the environment day in and day out does worry me…aside from it being depressing. Last year when I went for my physical I had a false positive TB test, now I can never have a TB skin test and have to have chest x-rays when being tested annually.

2 Likes

@DancesWithDolls, aging naturally causes decrease of immune system functioning, but my doctor says that they are finding that increased use of anti bacterial soaps and strong cleansing agents play a roll in decreasing immune response. Also, a lot has to do with your heredity. It is a complex problem with a lot more involved.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha! now that is funny!!! - I have to have my hubby come up to the PO with me because it is like Christmas all the time and I can’t carry it all…He actually brings along one of those little wheelie trolly things that you use at the airport to wheel your luggage around on…seriously! The folks at the PO just love me…hahahahahaha! at least I give them plenty of business…sending and receiving…lol :smile:

4 Likes

I love it! Brilliant, and so true x

3 Likes