Darling New Claudia Prototype, reborn by Olesya Venger!

Good evening!

We have the sweetest new Claudia prototype on eBay! Olesya Venger is the incredibly talented artist who reborned her. Olesya does the most beautiful work! You can find her auction here: Reborn Dolls Playsets for Sale - New & Used Lifelike Dolls - eBay. This sweet Claudia prototype is so much like the real baby, we are in awe at her perfection!

Claudia’s Realborn is expected sometime this spring! She is a small newborn size, about 18 inches long when completed. You can see more of her details here: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/3789. Be sure to sign up for this darling girl’s release!

We also have an adorable video of real baby Claudia. You can view her darling video footage here: Realborn® Claudia - Beautiful real baby footage - YouTube. She is the sweetest little girl!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

18 Likes

Gorgeous!:heartpulse:

Love love love!

She’s gorgeous!

Which vinyl does she have? She’s gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ooooh good question!

All of our upcoming kits are expected in soft vinyl. :slight_smile: Even our restocks on Harlow and Marnie are expected in better vinyl. We’ve been working hard to get our new vinyl to match the consistency everyone is used to. The future batches should be a lot better. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Jessica

13 Likes

Awww yay! Thank you, I look forward to getting all the newer realborns :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

YAY! That’s great news :grinning:

She reminds me of… arm I am horrible at this.