D by S Contest

Did you see the prototype contest at dolls by Sandie? I can’t decide if I want the stress, but it’s a really cool opportunity and the contest doll is pretty cute.

3 Likes

I don’t think I am that brave yet lol

I’m thinking about entering. This is the one for Bonnie Sieben correct?

Yes,that’s the one.

Going to look!

I don’t think I could present good enough photos. I just don’t have the equipment.

2 Likes

I’ll take the stress! I’m dying to do a prototype. Where on Dolls By Sandie is the information?

1 Like

I got a link on my email. Did you try going to the site? I think the baby is “Angel”.

1 Like

I found it. Thanks.

1 Like

That doll is super cute!!!:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:

Whoo hoo!! I ordered it. I am SO PSYCHED!!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome Jean!!! Are you doing the contest???

To do or not to do…that is the question.

3 Likes

I am absolutely doing the contest! The kit isn’t being released until mid to late September. It’s going to be hard for me to wait that long. I want to start NOW!

1 Like

I love your excitement!!! Are you in the dumplin challange Jean?

That is so awesome Quinn!!!

I’m passing on the Dumplin challenge. I have a portrait baby I’m working on and I’m trying to get a bunch of dolls on reborns.com. These are priorities for me right now.

1 Like

I need to start my dumplin… I am just not excited about it. I don’t have any BRIGHT ideas on LESS DOLLY. :flushed:

1 Like

Just try to make her as realistic as possible. As I’ve said before the point is not to make her the most realistic doll ever,But as realistic as her face allows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m trying to get myself to not order angel. The idea of the contest is so appealing, but I just couldn’t do a decent photo shoot. If I hired someone to do one and then didn’t win (very likely) then I’d be out even more money. Of course I would sell her and recoup it so…hm-m-m.

Speaking of prototype artists, where’s Starr? Is she at the other house?

3 Likes