Cutsies Tootsies Pacifier Straps current in stock

UPDATED PHOTO BLACK LINES THROUGH WHAT HAS SOLD.

Everyone I also have these decorated manufactured straps for 3.00 each plus shipping.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pacifier straps currently in stock for sale. These are hand made/assembled pacifier straps for the reborn doll. They ARE NOT CHILD SAFE FOR A REAL BABY due to the embellishments on them that can prevent a choking hazard. The photos show the current stock I have and you can choose one or more from the photos. Lengths vary from 9 to 11 inches including the MAM adaptor. This listing price is for ONE strap with the attached Mam adaptor and does not include shipping. Actual Shipping Charges will be added. If you prefer to purchase without the MAM adaptor the pricing is reduced by one dollar. You may message me to place your order and if you need more than one strap I will invoice you. Items are new and come from a smoke free home. I bought the supplies and some partially assembled straps from the supplies sale of the late Deborah McCandless. I kept the ones she finished and these are all what was started and finished by me. I also have lots of supplies to make more. $6 each plus shipping.

4 Likes

Would be great to see them on a plain neutral color background black maybe to see all the details and less distracting. Once I zoomed in they were very nice and I actually like a few of them, but at first glance I was thinking meh cause the background was distracting kwim?

1 Like

Those are adorable!! I agree…place them on a neutral background so they’ll really pop. Nice work on those.

1 Like

OK will do

3 Likes

So these don’t work with honeybug?

1 Like

Yes they will work with honeybug Pacis here are examples of my own collection.
THESE EXAMPLES ARE NOT FOR SALE THEY ARE MINE.
If you do not need the MAM adapter you take it off and just use the snap to snap it to a pacifier handle

3 Likes

Okay, I would like the lady bug, and the first sweet cupcake(with the heart stones) please.

1 Like

please PM me your zip code and Paypal for shipping total

1 Like

Sent you a pm

1 Like

TO CLARIFY the example pacis are NOT FOR SALE as they are mine.

This is what is SOLD
Boat and Anchor with pink jewels
lady bug, and the first sweet cupcake(with the heart stones)

2 Likes

I would like the Pooh yellow and pink ribbon with white bunny, and baseball and anchor ones!!!

1 Like

Did you receive my PP payment for my 2pacis?

Yes I did. I have been gone most of the afternoon but they will go out tomorrow.

There are NO Pooh straps for sale.

I have one anchor on white ribbon with clear stones.
I also have the pink ribbon with white bunnies.
I have both Baseball straps.
Did you want to choose another one or just those 4?
PM me your email address for paypal invoice.

UPDATED PHOTO IN first comment BLACK LINES THROUGH WHAT HAS SOLD.

one baseball, one anchor, one pink/white bunnies and surprise me with a girly one :slight_smile:

Ok please PM me with your zip code and Paypal address so I can send you the total with shipping.

@anjsmiles they are selling like hot cakes! You will be making more, won’t you? I want to order some later.

Yes I will but there are plenty still left in this batch.

1 Like

Everyone I also have these decorated manufactured straps for 3.00 each plus shipping.