Custom Reborns for me who doesn't make these?

Oh that is terrible, I am so sorry for your loss !

I am so sorry, it must of been and still be so painful. There are a lot of talented ladies on this board. So hopefully one can help you.

I can honestly say I understand what you are going through. I lost my baby girl on July 2, 1978. She died from a reaction to the DPT vaccine (it was taken off the market many years ago) but on her autopsy they also found an aortic coartcation and a bicuspid aortic valve. If she had lived she would have eventually needed open heart surgery and might have died at an older age. I truely believe God won’t give us more than we can bear, as long as we lean on Him. You will be in my prayers.

The first time I saw Denise Pratt’s Sofie my heart stopped. She looks just like my Valerie. I’ve been torn ever since about wether to buy her. It’s been 31 years but I don’t think I could reborn her myself. Maybe someday I will have someone reborn her for me, but not until I am sure. I just scanned in her hospital newborn picture to show the resemblance.

Valerie

I am so sorry for you Sharon. My heart aches. My first baby also died. She was a perfect, beautiful little girl. This was back in 1976. Her name was Amy Suzanne and I think of her so frequently, still. This impacted me so much that I because an OB nurse and eventually a perinatal grief counselor. I don’t think you ever get used to losing a child. I always remember the saying, "our parents are our past, our spouse is our present and our children are our future. Your arms feel so empty and seem to look everywhere for that something that is missing in your life. If you are like me, you resent seeing women with babies because you couldn’t have yours.

Please know that you are in my heart and prayers. Good luck on my search. I don’t think I could reborn my little Amy either.

Hugs,
Joanie

hazel_may i think your baby looks like tegan also. thats the first baby i thought of when i saw that picture. i too lost a baby my freshman year of college. my emily (siggy) is my baby now. she doesnt completely fill the hole in my heart, but she provides some comfort. i think that if i would ever get a baby custom made, i would choose s’real babies nursery (i cant think of her name lol) or sachelo. i went to a doll show earlier this year and sachelo was there. her babies are tdf!

Sharon, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine that pain you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

please share a little about her. I have never heard the name. thanks
rosemarie

Hello and welcome to Bountiful Baby!!! I am also sorry for your loss. I hope I never have to live through a loss of a child. My cousin and his wife lost their 6 month old son Jacob to Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (a hole in his diaphragm). He spent his entire life in the NICU and never got to go home. Although it has been 3 years, we all still miss him.

I would LOVE to make you a baby, but I have only been reborning for a couple of months and am working on just my 3rd baby. I don’t think my skills would be good enough for such a special baby. I am sure someone on BB will do it for you. I hope you will find comfort and peace at such a difficult time. Keep us updated on your doll and please stick around.

I sent you a message.

I’m so sorry for your loss… I hope you can find someone to make you your perfect baby. Make sure to get LOTS of sample pictures of past work. Ask for close ups of hair, nails, eyes and brows, skin tones… Ask members here for references too. I’d hate for you to be disappointed. If you have any questions about what to look for, or any other questions please feel free to PM me. I have a website if you’d like to take a look, just let me know. I’m sure you’re probably bombarded with PM’s now… Good luck, and I hope you get exactly what you’re looking for.

— Begin quote from “~A~”

I’m so sorry for your loss… I hope you can find someone to make you your perfect baby. Make sure to get LOTS of sample pictures of past work. Ask for close ups of hair, nails, eyes and brows, skin tones… Ask members here for references too. I’d hate for you to be disappointed. If you have any questions about what to look for, or any other questions please feel free to PM me. I have a website if you’d like to take a look, just let me know. I’m sure you’re probably bombarded with PM’s now… Good luck, and I hope you get exactly what you’re looking for.

— End quote

Very good advise for anyone considering a custom reborn!

I’m SOOOO SORRY for all of your losses. I have had 4 babies in my life that have died. Well, 2 of them, my nieces, were lost due to miscarriage. I know they were never born, but I think they, and all babies who died before they were born, deserve to be loved and missed. They might not have grown in our arms, but they grew in our hearts.
Our oldest niece, Sierra, would have been 10 this year. My sister and I called her our “Little Bear”.We were SOOOO EXCITED to be aunts. Our 3rd Neice, Angel, would have just turned 7. I am SOOOO THANKFUL their sisters, Mackenzie and Kiley, get to grow in our arms.

Like my sister mentioned, my cousin’s 6 month old son died due to a birth defect (We love and miss you SOOOO MUCH Jacob).

In 2003, a good friend of mine lost her 2 month old son, Joseph, to SIDS. When I heard that he died, I was DEVISTATED!!! I COULDN’T believe that my “Little Roo” was gone. I had just seen him a few hours before he died!!!

It stilll hurts to think about them…thinking about who they would be and what they would be like…etc. With how much it hurt, and still hurts, to loose these little ones, who werent mine, I cant IMAGINE how much it hurts to loose your own chlld. I hope I NEVER have too. I will keep you, and everyone who has lost a child, in my prayers.